Monday, September 5, 2011

A Clash of Kings

A Clash of Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire, Book 2)

So I cruised through the second book of the "Song of Fire and Ice" series, "A Clash of Kings" It was seriously sooo good. I found myself going to bed and thinking "oh, I'll just read one chapter then go to bed". That never happened. I would always read at least two chapter and usually three or four. It was just so good, I couldn't put it down.

If you read my post here, about the first book, then you'll know the gist of the series. I can't really go into any details without ruining for other readers, but just know there were multiple times where I would finish a chapter, then look at Justin and say "oh, my gosh...that.just.happened. So you should probably stop what you are doing, well finish reading this post first :) , then go out and buy the first book "A Game of Thrones".

I probably wont read the third book, "A Storm of Swords", as fast as the first for multiple reasons. 1. I am lending my nook to a friend so she can read The Hunger Games (Woo hoo, read more about that series here) and 2. I'll be starting a ladies bible study at my church.  We will be reading The Excellent Wife, and while this series IS super great, learning how to be a better wife through Christ is WAY better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...