Monday, March 7, 2011

Hunger Games

Attention everyone who reads my blog:

You MUST read these books!




 Seriously though. Right now, I'll give you a second to order it online at amazon or download it to your Nook. I read all three books super duper fast. Last week I read them in like 5 days and Justin read them all in about a week too. They were wonderful, I couldn't put them down, and I will definitely be reading them again before the movie comes out. I also can't believe I have to wait over a year until the 1st movie comes out?! I had NO idea what the book was about, and I am so glad too. Each page was a total surprise. The book is exciting the characters are great, and I LOVE the way the author writes. She is descriptive, but not overly descriptive. It's like she gives just enough to picture a little in your head, but the point is the story not the details. Its wonderful and you should definitely go buy and read it now.  I won't put any spoilers here, so current or future readers need not worry, but if you are interested in it you can read more about it from it's Wikipage. Ok so why are you still reading my blog and not the book? GO!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...