Monday, February 21, 2011

On the chart!

So Inara had her 15 month well-baby check up today, and I am proud to announce that she is on growth curve...finally. She is the the 20th percentile for Height at a whopping 29 inches :) Although she is on the chart for height she is still just a little peanut and not on the chart for weight. She actually didn't gain any weight this month, so she still weighs 17lbs 11oz :( But its ok, her doctor isn't concerned because she is scoring awesome for development! I sometimes forget that maybe she will be a little behind developmentally because she was so premature.

We did a lot of snuggling this weekend
She is celebrating her achievements by being sick :( It seriously the worst thing ever to have a sick child. Her cough is so pathetic. But she seems to be happy as long as we watch Elf....which we did all weekend. We normally don't watch that much TV, but she seems to only be interested in snuggling up and watching her movie. The snuggling I like, the sickness I do not.

Friday we go to her first appointment with her orthopedic doctor. If you didn't know this fun fact, Inara has an extra toe on her right foot. I secretly love it, and I'm sure I will be in tears when that little guy is gone. When she was born I didn't see her the whole next day, and then for the next couple days she had on a mask to help her breathe, or sunglasses covering half her face. So that little toe was the one way I KNEW she was mine and no one stole her or changed her with another baby. I know it sounds crazy, but crazy things happened to my brain when I had a child, and even crazier things happened when that child was in the NICU for 4 1/2 weeks.

4 comments:

  1. WOO HOO!! That is quite the accomplishment!! Go Inara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! That's fun that she's on the chart! She is so sweet! It's nice when they snuggle :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Lauren, This is Katie Z.'s sister Krissy. Kate thought you might have a recommendation on the cheapest way to buy a Cincinnati newspaper. (for the coupons)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Krissy. I only know how to get a cheap enquirer if you live in Boone County. What county do you live in?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...