Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Oh, hey there!

Wow, it's been nearly 2 months since blogged last. I do t think I've ever gone that long. And not that y'all are waiting for me to blog, but I like to have these little accounts of our lives for me, too. But life is busy. Even now I'm typing this on my phone. I rarely get on the computer. Without my iPhone, I'd never check my mail, read a book, have a meal plan, or even know the day of the week! Really Instagram is taking over my blog. It's a love hate relationship!

But here I am with nothing to say except I have a million things I want to say and about 5 half written blog posts. But it always seems there is more pressing things to do. But this little space is important to me, so I do want it to keep going. Hopefully I'll have time to write about what I'm learning, what I still NEED to learn, what I'm reading, my trip to Las Vegas, our Spring party, and why it's hard for me to be a Mom. Like I said, I have a lot to say, and not a lot of time to write. But I'll be back. Hopefully this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...