Monday, July 8, 2013

Remember when...


I remember when I was in college and I thought I was so tired and busy and couldn't get out of bed for an 8am class. And then when I graduated and had a real job I thought I was even more tired and busy and on my off days couldn't get out of bed before 11am. But then I had a baby and I thought "Wow...THIS is really tiring and now I am even MORE busy".  Then there was that one time when I had a toddler, was working, and had a high risk pregnancy with 2-4 doctors appointments a week for about 4 months.  I was sure that was the tiredest and busiest I had ever been.  Oh but then after said baby was born, I went back to work (where I get up at 5am) and now have a toddler and infant and now I am SURE this is the most tired and most busy I have been in my life.  So I would love to blog about how I am doing with waking up at 5am on my off days (the skinny is...ain't nobody got time for that), the 5 books I REALLY want to read, the new bible study I am doing, our recent trip to visit family, or how sweet the hubs and kiddos are.  But alas...there is no time.  Right now both babies are asleep and I need to shower and pack my lunch.  Then I am crawling into bed with 1 of the many books I want until I wake Shepherd up at 930 for a dream feed and then I get to sleep too!

Ps. This is not me complaining, just funny how your views of busy and tired change as your life changes.  I actually really like having 2 kids and am thankful for a job I really like!  Also, I am sure parents of 3 or more kids are probably like super heroes or something...



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...