Sunday, June 30, 2013

5 months

Favorite moments: Sleeping through the night
Least favorite moments: only sleeping through the night sometimes :)
Milestones: Tried rice cereal and apples, but didn't like them. We'll try again later
Likes: The Ergo, baths, Inara, being outside, being sung to, peek-a-boo
Dislikes: taking naps, not being held
 Nicknames: Brudder, Shep, Sheppy, Baby Chef, Lil' Turkey








 So I know the goal of parenting is not getting your kid to sleep through the night...but it would be nice if he did that soon :)  He'll give us a few nights and then he's done and wakes up.  Right now he eats at 6:30p then goes to bed at 7:30. I wake him up around 9:30 for a dream feed, then put him right back down. If he sleeps through the night, then its until about 7ish.  Otherwise he wakes up around 3:30 or 4.  Thankfully he seems to sleep through the night when I work.  He is such a sweet boy. I am always kissing his little neck and squeezing his little legs.  I'll do that as long as I can because I know pretty soon he isn't going to let me. He likes to snuggle, but is a grumpy butt when he gets woken up just like his Momma....sorry future Daughter-in-law!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...