Tuesday, November 20, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 20

Today I am thankful for technology! I had another rough part of the day with Inara and it as AMAZINGLY helpful to be able to pick up my phone to talk to my hubby.  How hard it must have been before phones/cell phones to have a bad day! So many times I have called on him or my Dad for some help. I am so thankful God gave some people really awesome and smart brains to advance technology and for his kingdom too! When I read that Bonhoeffer biography about a year ago, I remember thinking how his letters he sent to friends were essentially blog posts! What a great impact he had on other with just pen/paper. I know there are churches that podcast their sermons for the whole world!  Anyway, I think there are other ways technology is great, but today I am thankful God has allowed me the blessing of using it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...