Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Today

Psalm 103:1, 3-5 NLT

Let all that I am praise the LORD;
with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name. He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases. He redeems me from death
and crowns me with love and tender mercies. He fills my life with good things.
My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!

Today I am thankful for Christ.  He is so good to me :) My goals for today are to surrender my day to Him, for His glory. Sometimes, no frequently,  that is difficult for me to do with a toddler. Not because of her, but because of my sinful idol of demanding to be in control. The truth is whether I admit it or not,  I am not in control. What great joy awaits when I acknowledge the Lord's sovereign and merciful rule in my life. So yes, my goal is to surrender my plans today... I'll let you know how that turns out :)

What about you? Do you need to surrender anything today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...