Thursday, August 23, 2012

Dear Inara

Dear Inara,

You are seriously growing up so fast! In the past few weeks you have become such a big girl. It is really fun to see you become more independent. You can undress and dress yourself with just a little help, you are playing pretend more like a big kid, and even starting to be potty trained.

You are also becoming quite the Daddy's girl. You now prefer him to do most things with you. Its really sweet.  Last week I asked you if you were my baby and you said "No, I'm Daddy's baby".  It doesn't make me sad at all. I am so thankful that you have a Dad who cares so much for you. You might think that is something to take for granted, but I pray you don't. We both are so blessed to have such an awesome mad loving and leading our family.

You are also such a sweetie. You have such a tender heart when it comes to others needs, its really sweet.  The other day you fell and hit your head pretty bad. Apparently you were really concerned about Dad. He told you it made him sad to see you cry and hurt and you kept asking him "are you feeling better?".  And when I was feeling sick in the beginning of this pregnancy you would be very sweet to me and ask "Are you feeling ok, mom?".  If any one goes to the doctor or even the dentist you are very quick to tell them how proud you are of them. Its really sweet.  I can't wait to see how you love on your little brother or sister.

We just recently started reading from you Bible every night while you eat a snack before bedtime. You really like this and if we forget you always ask us to read you a story. Sometimes its amazing how much you remember about what we read.  I pray you will not just remember the stories and give "right answers" but be changed by the Truth.

Baby girl, I love you so much. I think I tell you a million times a day and cover you with kisses and hugs.  I am excited for the person God is allowing you to become. I can't wait to see the big girl and woman you will become. You truly are my "heaven sent princess"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...