Saturday, July 14, 2012

Sweet moments with God :)

So this week I had my first appointment with the high risk OB doctors at Good Sam.  I really thought it would be fine and I would be ok...until I got off the exit.  I was just overcome with all the sadness of the last times I went there.  I just kept thinking...I don't WANT to be here. I never want to come back here again.  I don't WANT to have another baby in the NICU. I just want a normal experience. I sat sobbing in my car just wanting to skip my appointment and continue to ignore my pregnancy. But God is good and wouldn't let me do that.  I texted Justin real quick before I went inside just to tell him to pray for me if he could.  I sent up a quick prayer of "Oh, God...just help me...in anyway".

I registered for my ultrasound. And received this email from my wonderful man:

God is good. Trust in Him today. "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans for
welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope."

Then as I walked the halls to my ultrasound trying not to freakout and think about all the horrible possibilities and my old memories of my last ultrasound there....I saw these:




I also saw another one that had this scripture on it:

I lift my eyes to the mountains, where does my help come from?
My help come from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth.

I was such a sweet moment from our loving Savior.  After seeing those murals and email from Justin, I held it together through the ultrasound and appointment. Which brings me to this:

EVERYTHING LOOKS GOOD SO FAR! Baby #2 has a good strong heartbeat and is still due January 25th 2013 :) I have to get a TON of lab work done this week. Go back next week and then hopefully go back in 4 weeks.  I am thankful for a good ultrasound...yes. But more than that, I am so thankful that while no one was with me for the 3 hours at the hospital....I NEVER felt alone. God really was is holding my hand and I will cling to him tighter and tighter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...