Wednesday, June 20, 2012

To the best!

So I realized on my way to work one day, that while I write a lot about what Inara says/does and what goes on in my heart, I don't brag much on Justin...SHAME ON ME because he is just simply wonderful!

So Sunday was Father's Day...not only did I not have time to go get something for him (*hiding shamefully in the corner), he let ME sleep in while he got up with Inara in the morning, he did dishes before church, and even made steak dinner for us! I mean honestly...I am the winner in this relationship.  I am sure if I did those things for him on Mother's Day..I would have huffed and puffed the whole time. But he is so wonderfully loving to me.

Recently I worked 4 of 5 nights...which is kind of a lot...especially when you are tired from growing a small child in your womb.  So Monday, he stayed with Inara all day so I could sleep. I slept from 8a-4p. Woke up to shower, and was still SOOO tired. I had plans to make us dinner and for us to hang out a little before I had to go back to work, but Justin insisted I go back to sleep. So I slept from 6pm-930pm before waking up to eat and go back to work.  Justin is so consistently loving to me that I think I sometimes forget that no everyone has that and forget how special it is to be so blessed.  I could seriously say so many awesome things about Justin...and I think I will continue to do that.  Not because Justin needs to "glory" of my praise, but because when he loves me so well, it truly does point me to the Lord. Justin's love is just a glimpse of the Savior's love. I need to remember and be thankful for them both more consistently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...