Friday, June 22, 2012

Little grape!

Baby Duke is now the size of a grape. Crazy how something so tiny, can make me feel so sick!

Cravings: No cravings, but I carry around a box of Cheez-its with me, as that seems to be the only thing that calls my belly.

Gender: Well I dint have a feeling either way. The thought of 2 teenage girls is terrifying, but I don't want a boy if I deliver early because "wimpy white boys" don't do well in the NICU. Makes me thankful to know God already has a plan and it is perfect for us.

I can't wait until we tell Inara. I almost slip up and tell her like everyday. She is such a sweetie and asks me a lot "Do you feel good mom?" It will be fun to share with her the excitement of what God is doing in me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...