Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Thankfulness Day 15

Today I am thankful for my family. Today I dropped Inara off at my parents house. My dad watches her while I work and she loves her Pawpaw.  He is so good to us but mostly to her. He loves her so much, even when he is sick or gets no sleep he tries to say its ok and I should just bring her over. He is always saying he can watch her more if I need to work and I never EVER feel like it is a burden for him to watch her. And on days like today where I got off a little early. I was able to come home, put dinner in the crock pot, clean up a bit, and stop by the store while he kept her.



This morning my BFF Katie sent me some encouraging scripture and a song to start off my morning. It was just what I needed to hear. Its crazy how much we are a like and how God has brought our 2 paths together. I seriously talk to her like every day and when I don't...its seriously weird or something :)

OhEmGee, the is seriously the most recent pic I have of us... I will remedy this soon!


Justin is too wonderful for words. He gets me...yet still loves me. Wow right? He knows about my super weird quirks, but still lets me sleep in the same bed with him even though I steal the covers, have to have the room be pitch black, sometimes take up the whole bed, and have been known to put my ice cold feet on him at night. But whats crazier is that he knows the dark parts of my heart and still sticks around. That IS love.



I honestly don't know what I would do without some of the people in my life. It would be hard to not have family around, a true friendship, and a loving husband. I am so thankful for them. God has definitely blessed me beyond what I deserve!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...