Monday, November 14, 2011

Thankfulness Day 14

Today I am thankful for my daughter. Nothing spectacular happened today. Just a few cute things here and there. Her birthday is this saturday, so I think I am just amazed that my baby is well...not my baby anymore.  Today in the car I heard her in the back seat say to big one (her BFF stuffed animal bunny): "I love you, I take care of you". I mean how sweet huh? I told Justin and he said "good she is learning". Its true. I tell her that Justin works hard to take care of us because he loves us. I am glad I got a little glimpse of her heart today that showed us she IS learning about what love really is! Also at dinner we were eating KFC and she picked up an fully eaten chicken leg and tried to eat it. I said "ew...no that's an old bone". She then went to my mom and asked for "new bone please". She just makes me smile.

2 comments:

  1. I have really enjoyed reading these every day! It has helped challenge me to look at the little things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you have enjoyed it! I listened to Brad's sermon from Sunday and it was so encouraging to CHOOSE to be thankful!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...