Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Maximize Your Mornings

So a while ago I was really convicted about how I spent my time and how I was not acting like a Proverbs 31 woman. I would love to tell you I have my stuff together now, my house is super clean, and I wake up every morning before Inara to read/shower/eat. But that is far from the truth. I struggle with getting out of bed in the morning. I even slept 9 hours last night and couldn't wouldn't get out of bed this morning...ugh

So I was very excited when another blog I follow shared an opportunity to have accountability to get up, encouragement to run the race, and to help others in their journey too.  Inspired to Action is a blog that is setting up the Maximize Your Morning Challenge. I am really excited about this too! I need/desire to start my mornings with the Lord, but often choose to stay in bed a little longer.

Basically you sign up to "check in" via email, twitter, or facebook. They will put you in a group with about 20 women in your timezone who wish to be up the same time you do. You will check in with your group and receive encouragement throughout the week, and even participate a bible study too. I am ready for the challenge...well hopefully :)

Will you take the challenge with me?


1 comment:

  1. YES! Someone else who has found this! I just found it today. It's something I would like to get in the habit of doing before Baby comes along!!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...