Monday, August 9, 2010

Angry face

So as of today, I am pretty sure Inara had mastered her angry face. I have thought for awhile that she has quite a temper and today it REALLY came out. So when she gets good and pissed off she will make this awful face and then blow bubbles from her mouth. It's like she is so made the only thing she can do is foam at the mouth like a rabid dog :) It's actually quite hilarious and I am sure my laughing in her face, makes her feel much better. Also I am sure it wont be funny for long, but for now I laugh at her angry face.

Until I get a picture of this "angry face", here is one of her messy face. She likes sweet potatoes...and she likes to get them everywhere too!



I have no transition for this, but I have been reading Hosea lately. Hosea is a book of the Bible in the Old Testament. I was reading yesterday about how God calls us back to himself after we go around giving our hearts to other idols in our lives. I was struck so much by the following verse- Hosea 2:19-20

I will make you my wife forever,
      showing you righteousness and justice,
      unfailing love and compassion.
I will be faithful to you and make you mine,
      and you will finally know me as the Lord.
Wow, what love and patience it would take to love me forever! I am no walk in the park ya know? I am SO thankful for God's mercy on me, and I am learning how to hope for Heaven when I can "finally know him as the LORD". I have a friend who was just diagnosed with Cancer, and she is learning this lesson now. PLEASE go to her blog (and start from the beginning) and read about how her and her husband are suffering well for the LORD. I know, and have already seen, God using this to bring people to His feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...