Sunday, July 12, 2015

Stitch Fix #7

 This weekend I got my 7th Stitch Fix. It is one of my favorite treats and ways to shop. Especially as a busy mom! I usually ask for credit for my birthday and Christmas which covers most of the cost.


So what IS Stitch Fix?

Create your style profile  
Fill out a pretty extensive questionnaire about your style.
You can even link it up to a specific Pinterest board.

Get five hand picked items
You can even specify what you want/don't want. (No jewelry, only dresses, etc)
Keep what you like and send back the rest
Try on the items in the comfort of your own home.
Send back items in bag with pre-paid shipping.

Comes with styling tips
Each piece comes with styling tips,
how to dress it up or dress it down
Ok, so how much does this cost?

$20 Styling fee
Use this towards the cost of your final order

Get 25% off
If you keep all 5 items, they give you 25% off your purchase

Average price
They state on their average price per items is $65, that being said most of my items have been under $50. Although this month the dresses were more.

Here's what I got this month!



This shirt was fun, but was just a tad too small. I sent it back




This fit perfect and was stripes, so I was sold! I kept this one


Back view



I asked for a Kimono and there weren't any in stock so they sent me this.
It looks way better in this picture than in real life, but it wasn't what
I was looking for, so I sent it back.


This dress was a good fit and SOOO soft. But also expensive,
so I sent it back.


Even though this was less expensive than the other dress, I still
couldn't justify spending that much money on a dress that I could
probably find a similar version of at Old Navy or Target.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...