Sunday, October 13, 2013

Taking a Break




If you're new here, I'm blogging 31 days of things I learned at the Influence Conference just a few weeks ago. I hope you'll stick around for the rest*

I was really excited about blogging on all the things I learned at the conference, but then it became law to me. "Well I have to blog everyday, I said I would. I just have to".  But no, that's what being wild and free is about.  Christ died for me to fulfill the law, not so I could add new ones.  So I'll be back to finish my series, sometime. Probably this week, because I do want to really think on all the things, and I will be on vacation soon and will not be blogging then.  Just thought I'd drop in and let you know!














1 comment:

  1. That makes total sense and I have been going through the same thing. I am loving it, but I haven't been able to keep up and I don't want to throw some crap together just to keep. Right now I am behind by 3, and by the end I will probably have 21. OH WELL! Have fun on your vacay!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...