Friday, September 27, 2013

My influence


So, I'm at the Influence Conference and its been pretty amazing so far. I mean, I feel like a tiny fish in a big pond (is that the phrase? it doesn't sound right. oh well), but it is so.so.good.  I'm being challenged with how I think about every aspect of my life and how to infuse Christ in every area.  Work.home.blog.life. I'm being convicted, encouraged, and getting excited about some really awesome stuff God is doing in other people. I'm going to try to write more next week about what God is doing in my heart and how that impacts my life, so please come back.

How fun is this? A personalized name tag :)

*Sorry, I've been a bad blogger lately! Life is busy sometimes :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...