Friday, February 1, 2013

Friday phone dump


So I am pretty much in love with this little guy. And love my little lady....and SUPER DUPER love the hubs.  But instead of blowing up everyone's facebook page with tons of pics of my super, awesome family...I figured that I would start a new series and just post all my photos all at once :) Enjoy!

Shep LOVES tummy time

Like father like daughter :)

Inara was reading a book to him. She really has been so sweet to him.

He REALLY loves tummy time when it is in the sun!



Snuggling with the girls :)

Snuggle time with Marley Kate. She was so sweet!



Snuggling with my biggest baby 

First outing to the doctor

Superman!

First smile!

First night at home 












No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...