Sunday, November 18, 2012

Learning

I LOVE the little "curriculum" we are using because they do all the work! With working outside of the home, I seriously just don't have time to put stuff together. So I have combinded stuff from Preschool Palace and Raising Rock Star Preschoolers. I love it because I just print it out (spent $10 total) file it in page protectors and we are good to go. It took my 2 months to get through the stuff from September, but that is ok. We have been unusually busy. That being said there were definitely days where I knew we had time to, but I just didn't feel like doing it. I hope to follow the schedule better this month. I know there will still be days where I don't get to it because of work/life, but I can do some on the weekends or just double up and do double on some days. And honestly she loves it so much that I know she won't mind. Inara and I are having a lot of fun with her "school". We don't do it as much as I would like, but when we do it, we have so much fun together.

I know I have said it before but it really is crazy how smart she is.  The other day we were learning about bears. I told her they were omnivores and before I could even explain what that meant she said "Mom, that's just like Argentinosaurus". I just looked at her and thought "What the what?!". I seriously had to look it up because I wasn't sure if that was true...but it waas. She LOVES Dinosaur Train and learns LOTS of stuff from it. Justin and I were talking about how people that say TV is bad for kids are full of crap. Here are some things we have been doing:



Working on fine motor activities

Having fun with our memory verses

"Look Mom, I made a Y".




Working on "H" tracing with ring pop in hand :)

Our playdoh family...complete with baby Shepherd

School time with friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...