Wednesday, November 7, 2012

30 days of Thankfulness: Day 7

Today I am thankful for a healthy baby boy growing in my belly and the miracle of pregnancy.  We had an ultrasound today and Shepherd is weighing about as much as Inara did when she was born and he is 2 weeks younger!  I am thankful for our big little boy who is in the 55th percentile.  I am thankful that around this time in my pregnancy with Inara I had been having swelling and high blood pressure for weeks, and I have great blood pressure and absolutely no swelling! I am still in this weird state where I am preparing myself for the worst but also planning to be full-term.  So yeah, I am thankful for being 29 weeks pregnant and feeling great!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...