Monday, November 5, 2012

30 days of Thankfulness: Day 6

Today I am thankful for kids! My house was full of them all day and it was wonderful and exhausting :) It was fun to do our school with 4 kiddos,  but dude I have no idea how preschool teachers do it! It was kind of difficult to really give each kid individual attention. But it was really great to see each kiddo be excited about something they did "well".  And it was really good for Inara to be around other kids playing with "her"  toys. At one point she said "but I don't know HOW to be kind to my friends!" I was super happy she was honest with me. I am thankful we have friends who trust their favorite people with me and all the learning we ALL get from being around others!







Playing the sleeping game :)

Snuggle time

Can you tell I like to snuggle?



Poor kid. The ONLY boy toy we have and its painted PINK!


Doing some school

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...