Thursday, November 29, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 29

Today I am thankful for who God has allowed me to marry...my husband. Once again nothing big, just the way he loves me so very well in so many little ways. Getting me glasses of milk when he gets up, fixing the legs on my pants when we are snuggling, turning off lights that annoyingly shine in my eyes, giving me grace for eating out for dinner 3 nights this week, and so many other ways. Also we have been discussing different ways of discipline and how to best biblically discipline Inara (I'll definitely be posting about that later). Today we talked and both reached the same conclusion about what to do with her. I am so thankful God has allowed us to be on the same page! Thanks babe for being so awesome :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...