Saturday, November 17, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 17

Today I am thankful for time with my family! It seems I have worked nearly EVERY Friday and Sunday for the past few months, and this week I have them both off! We started the day by sleeping in, snuggling in bed, dance party, breakfast, craft time, and now its a little Daddy/Inara time. I am SO thankful God has provided time for this weekend to spend some much needed time with my 2 favorite people! Also I just asked Inara if I could come play with her and Justin and she yelled "NO!" and then ran off :) I am glad she loves her Daddy. Oh it should me mentioned that they are playing the "go to sleep" game where Justin gets to lay in her bed with the lights off while she pretends to give him bed time snacks and sings songs to him.  I think he might actually just fall asleep in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...