Wednesday, November 14, 2012

30 days of Thankfulness: Day 15

Today I am thankful God has given me a job that allows me to spend some time at home with Inara.  I would love to be a full time SAHM,  but God has not provided that for us at this time.  Today I need to nap because I work tonight. I could (and have done so before) pout about having to leave her and be sad about the time I miss with her.  But today I will choose thankfulness. Today I will be intentional with the time I do have so I don't miss it while being discontent.  I will be thankful that when I leave, Justin and her get to have some time together. I will praise God that when I go to my job, I am blessed with a job I actually like going to. I will choose to thank God for where I am today, and not whine about where I want to be in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...