Monday, November 12, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 12, 13, 14

Day 12

I am thankful for the body of Christ and belonging to a church.  It has been so apparent to me lately the value of not just being around other Christians, but being a PART of a church.  We have benefited numerous ways and have seen the hard times people face when doing life apart from the body. I am so thankful God has us where we are.

Day 13

I am thankful for rest! I was so tired after working Monday night and was super thankful God has provided us with a warm house and bed for me to climb into. I was able to get some good rest and not wake up a total zombie :)

Day 14

I am thankful for the truth of God's word. It has brought me much peace and comfort today.  I am so thankful that even though my life changes daily, God's word never changes and never comes back void!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...