Thursday, November 1, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 1

Last year I did this and I found it very helpful to me to MAKE the time to choose to be thankful. So here I am, back at it again.  And thanks to Pinterest I found this little gem to help Inara be thankful too! So each day I'll post what we both are thankful for. I am sure hers will be hilarious at times :)


                                                                                 Source: bargainbound.blogspot.com via Lauren on Pinterest




Here is our little tree. We put a couple leaves on it today, but my phone died and I don't feel like getting it right now :)  My plan was to have Inara think of ONE thing she was thankful for each day.  Well today she said she wanted to add TWO leaves to the tree. At first I tried to fight it because, duh, that was NOT what I planned. But then I came to my senses and thought, "If my 3 year old wants to be more thankful, I am crazy to stop her". So for today Inara said she was thankful for toys and family.

And today I am actually thankful for more than one thing too. I had my 28 week check up (more on that later) and everything is good. I am thankful to be pregnant and healthy right now. I am also thankful for my time at home with Inara. We are having a lot of fun just doing our day together. Today she "helped" me do laundry, dishes, take out the trash, make my bed, and clean up Shepherd's room.  It would take me half the time to do it my self, but I am really learning to how to slow down to do it WITH her and teach her too. Its been really wonderful and I am thankful for this time with her.

What are you thankful for?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...