Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Pinterest to real life...

My goal is to try one new idea a weekish.  I have been off my game since working outside of the home full time for the past 3 weeks *side note full time working moms, I am convinced, must be super human. I don't know how they do it?!* So today I was at home and quickly had Inara do an activity growing her fine motor skills. We have all seen this photo, but today I decided to take the five two minutes to actually do it..wow so easy and fun.




I snatched up some pipe cleaners, grabbed our colander, plopped her on the floor and let her go at it.  Sorry pics aren't as flawless. Bad lighting and a camera phone I guess...yeah :) I'll blame the equipment not the operator




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...