Sunday, April 15, 2012

Pink Truck

So the other day Justin and Inara were talking about the colors of our cars. She frequently wants to talk about that stuff and even wants to know the colors of other people's cars.  Then Justin asked her a question and this is how it went:

Justin: Inara, if you could have a car, what color would it be?
Inara: Pink. Someday I'll get a pink car, and you will take a picture of me
Justin: Well you will have to wait until you are 16 to get a car.

The next day she was talking with my parents and told them when she is 16 she is getting a pink car. But actually she told them she was getting a pink truck. We asked her who was buying her the pink truck and she immediately said "Pawpaw" : ) It was pretty hilarious. Then tonight at church she told the teachers in her class that she was 2 now, then she will be 16 and have a truck.  WHERE does she get this stuff?! I do not know, but I love my little girlie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...