Thursday, March 15, 2012

Emeals....A-mazing!

So this week there was a living social deal for emeals. It came at the perfect time too. I had heard about it in the past, but last week Justin asked me about it. I really had never given any thought to paying someone else to plan my meals. Seemed kind of weird as I am capable of doing that on my own, and it just seemed like one more way to spend money....I was WRONG!

The deal was for 50% off a years worth of meal planning and it was only $29. That seemed worth the risk to try it out. So we signed up...and started spreading the word!  It is pretty awesome!  Basically you choose the meal plan you would like (low fat, gluten free, vegetarian, natural and organic etc) and they do all the work. Each week you will get an email will a list of 7 dinners to cook for that week.  You get 2 sheets of paper to print/use. The first is a list of all 7 dinner/ingredients/cooking instructions, and the second is a grocery list already filled out with what you need for the week (sample found here). And they will pair up sales with your meals to get the best bang for your buck!  They seriously take all the work out of planning yummy dinners. Today I planned next weeks dinners/grocery trip in 10 minutes! People...that is kind of a big deal for me.

I am VERY excited about this. The meals are cheap, easy, and pretty healthy too!  Plus Some of the meals I do veggie to save some money...woohoo :)  I really do think this is a great way to serve my family. By not stressing/spending so much time to figure out meals, I have more time to do other important things.   I am pretty pumped and even bought this as an early wedding present for a friend. I think its great and you should totally give it a try. Even the the deal is done...its totally worth the money..so do it. Go sign up now and make dinner /grocery time easy again!

Here are photos from our latest meal

Beef Stroganoff

So easy, even your husband can do it!
J/k he made me say that :)

Spinach and Strawberry salad with almonds and a balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
I do NOT like spinach and I actually ate this salad...and enjoyed it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...