Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Date Night!

Last night Justin and I went on a super fun date. We went to Cheers to Art! I heard about this place when they opened about a year ago, but we have just never had an opportunity to check it out. About a month ago there was a groupon deal for buy one get one free. So Justin bought it and surprised me with a fun date. He arranged Inara to stay at a friends house and we had the evening to our self.

They direct you on what to paint, but you are able to pick your own colors if you want. Justin picked the colors and they look really great together. I think they will look wonderful on our gallery wall (if I ever get around to putting stuff up).  Here is the calendar with times. Sign up!






Finished! Justin's is on the left and mine is on the right. So fun :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...