Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days of Christmas

Ok, so I haven't posted our daily ornaments from Truth in the Tinsel because I honestly haven't had time. We have been doing our ornaments but we are a few days behind. It has been really amazing to see how much Inara has retained even when it appears she isn't paying attention at all.  She remembered the Angel tell Mary and Joseph not to be afraid. I have even caught her telling her self (and Big One) not to be afraid! And here's the deal...our ornaments are...fine. I don't have felt, glitter, clothes pins and all that jazz. I seriously only have a few things because someone gave them to me.  Our ornament of Joseph barely looks human. But that's not the point. Inara knows we made a Joseph ornament and we talk about how He obeyed God. THAT is the point. Sharing God's story with our precious children!  I am excited to use this book each year to tell Inara the real Christmas story and use it to draw out her heart.

Today its on sale for $4.99 to celebrate the 12 days of Christmas. Its not too late to get started, and you won't regret it.  She has created a special schedule so you can start today! So get started :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...