Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankfulness Day 10

Today I am thankful for friends sisters in the Lord. Today I was able to spend some good quality time with 2 of my favorite friends. It was great. They came to my house, which was wonderful to have Inara entertained so we could actually converse (in between snacking, disciplining, and training). Sure she watched more TV today than she usually does, but I am really ok with that. I work by my self in my car2 days, at home the 2 other days by my self with Inara and MK, so some good girl time was good for my soul.

One of them is a newer friend so it was good to get to know her more. The other I have actually known since I was 11...wait that can't be. I have know her for 15 years?! That seems crazy....I am far too young to have a friend for that long :) Oh well the point it is, I had some sweet time of fellowship today. And what makes me even more excited is this is likely to happen a lot of Thursdays since Justin has meetings and I am usually home all day with 2 kiddos....YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...