Monday, October 3, 2011

Wishful thinking

Inara has been asking to go to the pool and play with the hose for the past week. She definitely is my daughter! I love the warm weather and have already been so sad with the cold air that has come :( So today it was sunny and warmish. She asked to go to the pool. While I wasn't going to fill up her baby pool with our ice cold water from the hose, I figured we could improvise and let her play with some water. This is how it went :)


Playing with her little bowl of water and calling it a pool


An idea!

Yes! It IS a pool!

A very small pool :)


 How funny is that?! I was cracking up laughing. She then realized if she took off her little shoes she would have more room. So she took them off then climbed back in her pool :) We are going to Florida in less than a month and after this week, I'm sure she will love the beach and warm weather....and so will I


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...