Saturday, June 18, 2011

Try something new

So have you heard of Pinterest.  Wonderful! I stumbled upon it and am in love. It is such a great place to "pin" stuff. So excited about being organized and getting ideas for stuff. But with all these great ideas I now have access to, I have been feeling a little overwhelmed. There are so many other women out there that are craftier, greener, better cook, seamstress, and better at home stuff than I am. So its kind of intimidating to see these great ideas but then think " I could never do that".  So my goal (hopefully I can do it), is to try one new idea from my boards every week or so. I can't start next week (more on this later), but in a couple weeks I really want to make this for Inara. She really loves the water and I think this would be the funnest thing ever for her :)



After that I would like to tackles some of these






And why can't I start next week? Well for starters I'll be going here:



Also, my bathroom currently looks like this



And to top it off I'll be getting my wisdom teeth out Friday. So maybe in a week or so I'll get started, but baby steps  :) What about you? What is something new you want to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...