Monday, May 9, 2011

First Kiss

Oh. My. Gosh. Inara just made my heart melt into nothing. Tonight before bed we went into the bathroom to brush her teeth. She always looks at her self in the mirror and waves good bye to the baby in the mirror. So tonight I said "say goodnight to the baby" and then I have her a kiss....and then the sweetest/funniest thing ever happened. She grabbed my face turned it to her and then gave me a BIG kiss on my mouth. Then again, then again! And her kiss was hilarious and was not a "pucker up kind of kiss". It was a "open her mouth and slobber all over mom" kind of kiss. It caught me so off guard that I started laughing...then she started laughing. So we just had a nice little laugh before bed.

So this was really her first kiss she has given me. Normally when you say "Give me a kiss" she just leans in puts her head down and lets YOU kiss HER. So this is an exciting development!  Do you remember your little one's first kiss?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...