Monday, November 15, 2010

Halloween!

This was Inara's 1st Halloween! We had a lot of fun. On Saturday we went to our friend's house. They ALWAYS host a pretty big Halloween party. This year it was funny because most of us now have kiddos. So there were lots of them there. Once everyone arrived we tried to get a group photo of the babies before they got too pissed. Here is my best shot. :)


Here is a pic of mine and Justin's costumes.




You can't on these pics, and I can't find the other good ones, but we are Jack Donaghy and Liz Lemon from "30 Rock" (The best show on TV). Justin was in his best suit, and I had food stains on my shirt, food in my hair, looked generally disheveled and tried to sing the "Cheesy Blaster" song all night. Here is a little treat!



Sunday we went trick-or-treating with some friends. We knew Inara couldn't have any candy, but we figured it was her 1st Halloween, so we had to celebrate. We walked around with them. It was super fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...