Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend = super fun/busy

Memorial Day Weekend was really busy with our little babe. She went to her 1st Florence Freedom game. My mom had 4 free tickets, so we all went up and had a great time. I was a little nervous because it was right in the middle of her nap, but she did great! When she woke up I thought she was gonna start crying, but she just looked around at all the new sights. It was really fun!

Family Photo!

Such a little cutie


Mawmaw and Pawpaw

Align Center
The next day we braved the blistering heat and headed to the zoo with my Brother Ben and his family. I had NO idea how hot it was gonna be, and I felt really bad at first because it was SOO hot and sunny. After a cool down and some food when we got there, the day was much better. She did so good in the heat. She took a couple naps in her stroller and really just loved looking around. At the end of the day, we were all ready for a nap!

My niece and nephew


Look at her little red face

Sunday we went to my parents house to hang with my family a little bit. It continued Justin's streak of ALWAYS taking a nap at their house...even though we were only there for about an hour. Here is the proof:

Then we went on to our friend's pool party. It was so hot, so the pool was amazing! Inara really liked it too. That is great news considering we have a Silverlake pool pass. She just laid back and relaxed in her float for about 45 minutes.

Relaxing with Justin
It was a super fun and busy weekend. And we paid the price Sunday night. She hadn't had a 'normal day' since Thursday, and Sunday it all caught up. She was just SO tired, but couldn't go to sleep. So around 1030pm, we took a drive to get her to sleep. It worked and now she is back to a smiling, napping, cutie little babe!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...