Saturday, April 17, 2010

Big girl!

This week has been really fun with Inara! She has ALMOST rolled over. I never thought I would be so excited for her to ALMOST do something so small like rolling over. Makes me wonder how happy I will be with her first words, first day of school, if she trusts Christ, gets married, has kids of her own etc. INSANE! Here is a pic of her on her side...she is almost there!


Also in this week she started baby food! Its really funny because she doesn't really know what to do with it. Most of the time she just smiles and then it all comes out. Hopefully she will figure it out soon and start eating it! :)


She is just a little sweetie. She is ALWAYS smiling...I mean always. She is smiling and giggling when I feed her. Which is particularly funny to see this big bottle in her mouth, but see her sweet little smile and hear her laugh behind the bottle. We just love her so much! She is super fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...