Thursday, March 25, 2010

Really Sears?

So I went to get Inara's pictures done today, and it was not spectacular. The props and backgrounds were REALLY old and warn out and looked really cheap to begin with. I didn't really mind because I had that coupon I mentioned earlier for $9.99. And speaking of the coupon, when I asked for it back so I could use it again, the lady said she ripped it up...then didn't even apologize but said "It's not a big deal, you'll get more". Grrr. And I just figured I would be getting the pictures today because it IS the 21st century ya know, but I have to wait 2 weeks, which doesn't even make me mad. I more think it is just hilarious. So anyway, when I got home I took some of my own. Here is the final product (actually better than Sears because she smiled more)


Love her!






And....done!

1 comment:

  1. well,those are ADORABLE.

    I can recommend Portrait Innovations. I'm not saying PI is the best I've ever seen, but they do a decent job and you do get them before you leave. I'd try to go during the day on a weekday, they weekends there are off the hook busy.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...