Thursday, March 25, 2010

Picture day!

Today I am taking Inara to get her pictures taken at Sears. This will be her 1st professional ones. Hopefully she cooperates :) I am pretty excited because at some point in my pregnancy/delivery I ended up with a sweet Sears coupon that I can use unlimited times during 2010. It is a free 10x13 ( I know, what am I gonna do with a picture that huge), and either BOGO of a bunch of different things, or 36 pictures (in different sizes for only 9.99). Portrait Innovations may have the same sort of deal and no coupon needed. I will put up pics ASAP, and also if anyone wants to borrow my coupons just let me know :)

I am really excited because my Brother and his family are coming in to town this weekend. I haven't seen my brother since January and the last time I saw my sister-in-law and their kiddos was Thanksgiving! I really miss them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...