Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Chubby girl

Inara gained more weight today! YAY! She gained 1 oz yesterday. I told her she was a little chub, since her total weight is now 2 lbs 13 oz :) I got to hold her again today, since she was off her phototherapy for jaundice. Justin is going up after work to snuggle with her some more.

It is fun to visit with her. I have a few books I have been reading to her. Currently we are reading "Dangerous Duty of Delight" and "Guess How Much I Love You". She is starting to smile more each time I see her. It is a cute, little, crooked, popeye smile.

I have been feeling better too. Although getting up in the middle of the night to an alarm (to pump) and not a crying baby (to feed). Is getting hard. I know it will continue to be harder the longer she is there and now with us, but I know they are taking SUCH good care of her and it truly is the best. Plus, it seems we will be slowly become her parents. Our lives have changed drastically in the past week because we are all of a sudden new parents. But at the same time, it hasn't changed that much since we aren't really taking care of her right now. God knew what he was doing when he formed every little cell in her cute little body, and we KNOW he knows what he is doing as he continues to grow/love her. :)

1 comment:

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...