Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Do this right now




Guys. Have I told you about Spotify? I don't think I have and SHAME.ON.ME. It is dabomb.com (yup I just said that) For reals, I love it. Basically its an app on your computer where you can listen to just about anything for FREE.  You can make your own playlists based on...well...anything! I had a 30 Rock playlist for Justin's 30th Birthday party (Oh yeah, I should probably blog about that soon). oops!  Before we went to the JT/Jay-Z concert Justin made me a little playlist to get me familiarized with some Jay-Z. I have a playlist with my favorite worship songs and I am adding playlist for some songs for our preschooling adventures at home.  (Also, what a strange combination of playlists I have). You definitely need to check it out. I love it so much. And if you want to listen from your phone you can sign up for a free account and get a month free to listen on your phone.  And then its just $9.99/month. You can cancel at any time and it SO easy to do so. I have signed up and canceled may times. I love me some Spotify.

What is something you are really loving these days?





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...