Saturday, November 10, 2012

30 Days of Thankfulness: Day 10

Today I am thankful for how much Inara loves my parents!  Today they kept her so Justin and I could go to a conference at church. Turns out though, that it is pretty difficult for a 7 month preggo to sit in chairs for very long and I had to leave early.  My parents wanted to know if I wanted to meet them for breakfast, so I met them at Cracker Barrel. Inara was happy at first, but then she got real serious and sad and said "Mom, I don't want you to be here. Don't eat with us".  Once we started talking about why she wanted me to leave, it was actually pretty cute.  She thought after breakfast I was going to take her home and she wanted to hang out with Mawmaw and Pawpaw more :) How sweet huh?  Once I explained that she would be spending more time with them after breakfast and I was going home she was much nicer to me. I am thankful she loves them both so much :)  






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...