Friday, March 30, 2012

Last day

Today was the last day of my first week at my new job :) Sounds funny I know...BUT it was also the last day of my lip piercing too :(

Last picture with my lip pierced...please ignore my swollen eyes with bags under them...
I am NOT use to waking up at 6am!

I have had my lip pierced for almost 3 years. I really liked having a little sparkle and bling, but I like having my current job more...so it had to go.  This next month is going to be crazy as orient for my new job.  I will be working full time for the next 6 weeks. I know it will be rough, but it will be worth it once I am on my own schedule.  So I likely won't be updating for a while. BUT I do want to post about our spring party and our Easter celebration. More to come soon...hopefully!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...