Saturday, February 11, 2012

Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth.

So Thursday I was so sick I literally just laid around all day and I worked all day yesterday. So we were a little behind. So I kind of combined the 2 today.

Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices in the truth

Verses: Romans 12:15- Rejoice with those who rejoice, and mourn with those who mourn
              John 14:6-  Jesus answered, "I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

Apply- We talked about 2 ways to love others is to pray for them in happy and sad times (the Romans verse) and to tell them about Jesus (the John verse).

Craft- We colored a picture of 2 kiddos praying. Then we put stickies of mouths on the door and explained we use our mouths to pray to God and to tell others about God too. Then we also gave her some chaptsick to her to use on her lips that we use to pray and tell others about God.  She didn't hear much of that because she was too busy loving the chapstick. Its seriously her favorite thing




Putting the mouths on the window

All of our crafts and our verse written out

CHAPTSTICK!

Coloring 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...