Thursday, December 29, 2011

New year, new book, new challenge!



So a few months ago, I came across  "31 Days to Clean: Having a Martha house the Mary way".  I really wanted to pick up this little e-book, but never got around to it. Then I saw they would be hosting a challenge starting January 3rd. So I bought the book today and I am ready.

The past month or so, I have just been blah. I would love to blame it on the awful cold, rainy, and dreary weather, but I know even if I was living in sunny Florida, my heart would still be as dry and cold as it is now. I am unmotivated to take care and nourish my relationship with the Lord, which in turn makes me unmotivated to take care of Justin, Inara, and our home.  So stumbling upon this ebook/challenge again came at just the right time.

Each day the book gives you a Mary challenge, targeting the heart, and a Martha challenge for your home.  In November when I did 30 days of thankfulness it was good to keep me disciplined and keep me on track. I bought it for my mother-in-law and one for my self too.

I talk to a lot of women, and most of them struggle with always being a Martha and not having enough "Mary moments". So I hope you will join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...