Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thankfulness Day 11

*oops I forgot to post this yesterday!

Today I am thankful for weddings! My cousin is getting married today (I know right? Best wedding date ever- 11/11/11), and I am real excited. Excited to get dressed up with Justin and Inara. Excited to eat yummy food. Excited to dance real fun. But most excited for the wedding ceremony. I love the wedding ceremony for SO many reasons. I love pretty dresses. I love watching the groom as he sees his beautiful bride at the end of the aisle. But more importantly, I love the message of weddings. Husbands loving their wives sacrificially like Christ did for his bride-the church. Wives submitting and honoring their husbands as the church should honor and submit to Christ.  It is great to be reminded of my saviors great love for me, and to be reminded of the covenant I made before God to love and honor Justin. Yay for weddings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...