Friday, November 4, 2011

Thankful Day 4

Today I am thankful for the many traveling mercies God provided for us today. That's kind of broad, so I'll get more specific.  We flew home from Florida today and without the following it would have been a disaster:

Gerber fruit/veggie melts aka "circles"- This wonderful snack helped keep our kiddo sitting on my lap without any electronics, without a nap, or lunch for most of our nearly 3 hour flight.

Playaway view- we checked out these little guys at the library...can you say lifesaver? After the circles had lost its novelty been eaten in one sitting, these puppies filled the void. Preloaded with shows and checked out for FREE at your local library...good bye wanting a portable DVD player!

Husband- Dude...he is THE MAN! At one point I was only carrying Inara and my purse and he was carrying our FOUR other bags.  He was on the ball to get us where we need to go, and always looked out for us. Seriously, he rocks and traveling without him would have been...um...MISERABLE.

What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...